Sunday, February 21, 2016

2nd week

The third week is now over and I am still no closer to making progress on my research. I was sick Wednesday and because of that I only had two days to work on my project this week instead of three. The school is also in the process of receiving a big shipment of new computers that need to re-imaged and set up for testing at the end of the year. This process takes up most of the day and most of time on site. Next week I will be coming in early to help with early bird and will be seeking out students to participate in my project as well early in the morning as well as throughout the day.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Nick. Sorry to hear about your health. How do you think the new shipment of computers will affect the original system? Or will they all be set up the same way?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Nick. Sorry to hear about your health. How do you think the new shipment of computers will affect the original system? Or will they all be set up the same way?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are feeling better Nick. Have you re-imaged computers in the past, or will this be the first time you do something like this? We sure are happy to have you still on campus, especially the early bird students!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nick! It's exciting that we are getting new computers! What exactly is re-imaging?

    ReplyDelete